Friday, June 16, 2006

Help TheRempel (Seriously)

I am legitimately looking for a backer.

Without a backer it will be at least a few months until I can play again. If there is anyone out there willing to back me for $500-$1000 I will agree to play within their bankroll restrictions and be 100% transparent in our dealings. I will not cashout a single dollar until the end of the previously agreed upon backing period, at which point the backer will get back 100% of their original stake and 50% of the net profit.

40 hours a week 6 tabling at approximately 50 hands per hour = 12,000 hands per week.

Assuming a WR of 10BB/100 on average per level (this is actually much higher, but I'll be conservative), here's how my BR plan would work:

BR LEVEL Weekly Net Time to Move Up
$1000 $25 PLO $600 Two Weeks
$2200 $50 PLO $1200 Two Weeks
$4600 $100 PLO $2400 Two Weeks
$9400 $200 PLO $4800 Two Weeks
$19000

At this point, after approximately two months, we would chop the profit ($9,000 each) and the backer would get back the original investment of $1000. I think the best thing to do would be to simply agree to split the profit after two months anyway, regardless of what happens.

I have no problem grinding and I will not take shot's with someone else's money. I will not cash out during the backing period and will not move up at any point, regardless of BR size without discussing it with my backer first.

If anyone is interested or has questions, feel free to email me at cardplaya72@gmail.com or PM TheRempel on 2+2.

For the haters: I'm asking because this would allow me to get back into play quicker. I am certainly willing to wait a couple of months and put myself back into play, but would be happy to be earning right now for myself and others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home